|Title:||Event Risk Manager|
|Salary:||$70,000 – $80,000 Annually DOE|
|Experience (Years):||3+ Years of Experience in an Event managment role|
Risk Manager- Event Risk Management Team
Who are we? AS Solution is a global leader in Executive Protection and Intelligence Services. We specialize in servicing Fortune 500 Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals/Families and Philanthropic Organizations/Efforts on a global level.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
We want you!
Duties & Qualifications:
A RISK Manager- Event Risk Management Team will:
- Take responsibility for their program and other assigned tasks.
- Work to support their supervisor and organization to ensure mission success
- Ensure that their efforts are aligned and supporting organization core values and strategic objectives.
- Act as Senior Program Manager when required.
- Perform in a manner that will support the organizations mission of enabling clients business by protecting critical assets and managing risk with a diverse, innovative, partner-oriented team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end project deliverables in support of the security function at client and partner events.
- Have the ability to work as an integrated member of a cross functional team
- Identify a need for and assist with development of directives to support clients assets
- Display willingness to challenge status quo; innovate and introduce new ideas aligned to the clients culture
- Apply understanding of differences in standards and culture
- Display emotional intelligence
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Ability to influence expectations and diminish conflict at all levels
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other Global Security Teams
- Provide communications regarding high risk/high visibility events to client and upper echelon client Executives
- Assist in the development of long-term security strategies for client events and security services
- Build relationships with staff and business leaders
- Plan, coordinate, consult, and manage all security aspects of clients corporate events, to include liability compliance, budgeting, price negotiations, and invoicing
- Coordinate security efforts with private security agencies and venues
- Strategic sourcing, vendor identification, and management
- Budget analysis and cost diversion for vendor services
- Coordinate security efforts with local, provincial, regional, and national law enforcement agencies
- Ability to travel 40%
- Maintain a valid passport and the ability to travel locally, nationally and internationally
- Develop mitigation strategies at event sites
- Ability to identify risk and define mitigation measures; Proactive mindset
- Provide comprehensive risk analysis and threat assessments for high priority/high risk client events
- Promote the Security function as subject matter expert within the organization
- Assist with business continuity and emergency management related to events in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, international affairs, or marketing (or) an equivalent combination of work and education
- Experience managing decentralized international teams of varying sizes and compositions
- Event Security Management and/or Military Special Operations experience are also a plus, however, equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Project Management
- Leadership and sound judgment
- Positive mental attitude
- Untiring work ethic
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Budget assessment
- Service-oriented/customer-driven approach; engaging personality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Solid decision-making and judgment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Interpersonal ability to quickly understand the organization's culture and align processes and programs
- Travel Required: Around 40%
- Salary: $70 – 80K annually DOE
- Benefits Package: Industry leading benefits package
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.