|Title:||Part-time Security Operations Specialist I (Saturday & Sunday)|
|Salary:||$18 per hour (starting) $19 per hour (6 months) and $20 per hour (1 year)|
Part-time Security Risk Analyst (SRA) : Atlanta, GA
WEEKENDS ONLY: SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
Who Are We? AS Solution is a security company dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and productive. We specialize in executive protection services for corporations and serve high net worth individuals, family offices, NGOs, celebrities and embassies.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
Duties & Qualifications:
The Part-time Security Risk Analyst (SRA) will work in a 24/7 global security operations center (GSOC); applicants must be open to working weekdays or weekends and all shifts (day, swing and grave); This opening is scheduled Saturday and Sunday from 7am-7pm, schedule is subject to change. The SRA is a critical part of the operational decision-making process, providing an inject for the collection and interpretation of multi-source domestic and international data in support of our client’s personnel worldwide. The PSA will be responsible for monitoring the safety and security of client employees, facilities and property worldwide. Using an assortment of tools that range from global access control and alarm monitoring system to various business intelligence sources, open source media, internet and in-house tools, the SRA is required to detect, assess and alert others regarding any adverse conditions affecting the client and its employees.
- Execute all aspects of the day to day functions of the Global Security Operations Center
- Act as initial point of contact to aid all client employees, travelers, expatriates, and others contacting the GSOC
- Execute protocols and communicate at all levels across the globe to employees, site security leads and Corporate Security & Safety Staff as needed
- Knowledge of current events happening globally. Monitor and respond to global alerts and events effecting company facilities and employees providing immediate information and assistance as needed; initiate mass communication notifications as required; notify leadership of events effecting business operations and employees
- Monitor Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) network systems, review video as necessary
- Utilize and execute checklists, protocols and phone listings to effectively manage global incidents and make applicable notifications
- Monitor travel safety and security of company's employees
- Play a role in the monitoring of intelligence on social media threats made against company assets and personnel
- Respond to access control system and intrusion detection system alarm activations by executing site protocols or alerting fire services or police as needed
- Ability to work all shifts. The GSOC will function 24 / 7 / 365, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year.
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly to emergencies and stressful situations exercising proper judgment and decision making skills
- Valid CPR Certification is required.
- Must be highly motivated and have a sense of task ownership
- Possess a positive attitude and the ability to adapt in an evolving environment
- Ability to operate independently in stressful situations while managing escalated calls
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking skills quickly and accurately
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and manage competing priorities
- Previous experience working in a Global Security Operations Center environment
- Law enforcement, military, emergency management experience desired
- Strong technical competence with command center software, particularly video management, access control and incident reporting
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks within a specific time frame
- Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, etc.)
- Must be comfortable with high-tech work environment, and constant learning of new tools and innovations
- Strong attention to detail and organization
Compensation & Benefits:
$18 per hour starting salary; $19 per hour at 6 months of employment; $20 per hour at 1 year of employment
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid employee training and development
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Career advancement & relocation opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710