|Title:||Covert Protection Agent|
|Location:||Menlo Park, CA|
|Salary:||Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Covert Protection Agent: Menlo Park, CA
Duties & Qualifications:
The Covert Protection Agent supports all aspects of security operations for designated principals. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and can develop low profile protection and surveillance skills; Conducting covert field protection and surveillance both stationary and mobile. This is a dynamic team requiring flexibility and an ability to adapt to changing operational requirements as directed by client needs. AS Solution Covert Protection Agents are expected to competently respond to any situation that may arise while supporting the client. We are looking for covert protection professionals with a high level of emotional intelligence.
Covert Protective Agents are often directed to work nights, holidays and weekends. The Agent should be in good overall physical, mental and emotional condition, have a reputation as a team player and be willing to work long hours with ever-changing schedules. Candidates must be able to brief, defend, persuade and instruct others on security requirements and policies. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to write in a clear and precise manner are also required.
- Provide covert protection coverage for principals, guests, employees and others in a way that is professional, courteous, and in compliance with policy and procedures
- Travel in support of protective operations advances, both domestically and internationally
- Conduct site surveys and document those surveys for dissemination to team members
- Participate in recurring protective operations training, to include firearms training, medical training and other related tasks.
- Safeguard individuals and properties from all forms of security and safety hazards
- Conduct daily covert protection duties as assigned and directed
- Perform checks of vehicles including, fuel, wash, service
- Perform covert protection functions at selected locations and venues.
- Support other security assets as directed
- Respond to alarm/fire/panic calls and liaison with local authorities
- Document incidents via reports/pics/witness statements
- Demonstrate responsibility for all equipment used in support of the protective operations program (i.e., vehicles, medical supplies, communications devices)
- Work within a cross-functional team
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Follow and enhance the directed SOP
- Operates motor vehicles in a safe and legal manner
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree preferred. Be physically fit and possess a valid driver's license. Extensive military, corporate security or law enforcement experience, preferably in a military special operations branch, protective operations with a minimum of 5 years combined experience. Applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills, have high levels of integrity, and trustworthiness.
- A graduate of a reputable executive protection training school desired
- California Guard Card and CPR Certification are required
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture
- Extensive medial experience (EMT, First Responder, 18D, Paramedic, Navy Corpsman) desired
- Experience with after action report writing
- Leadership and management experience desired
- Strong base knowledge in all facets of protective operations
- Advanced understanding of technology-based protective applications
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Medical/Dental/Vision (free employee medial and vision)
- Free employee life insurance
- Industry leading training and development
- Retirement bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Daily meal allowance
- Domestic & international travel
- Merit based career advancement
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710