|Title:||Armed Executive Protection Agent|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Experience (Years):||5+ Years of Corporate Executive Protection|
Armed Executive Protection Agent
Who are we? AS Solution is a global leader in Executive Protection and Intelligence Services. We specialize in servicing Fortune 500 Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals/Families and Philanthropic Organizations/Efforts on a global level.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide.
We want you!
Brief Job Description
As an Executive Protection Specialist you will be responsible for the protective operations assigned. Additional responsibilities include, though not limited to:
- Ensure the safety and security of designated principals, as assigned by the Team Leader or
- Assistant Team Leader
- Travel in support of protective operations advances, both domestically and internationally
- Conduct site surveys, and document those surveys for dissemination to team members
- Participate in recurring protective operations training, to include firearms training, medical training and other related tasks.
- Maintain communication with the principals regarding all aspects of protective operation processes
- Collaborate with Matador Security leadership and related teams to ensure the timely exchange of information regarding schedules, threats, travel and administrative requirements
- Maintain established Matador Security executive protection standard operating procedures
- Demonstrate responsibility for all equipment used in support of the protective operations program (i.e., vehicles, medical supplies, communications devices)
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified law enforcement officer or qualified retired or separated law enforcement officer status, pursuant to Law Enforcement
- Officer Safety Act/HR-218
- Must have or be able to obtain a NY Armed Guard Card, prior to starting employment.
- Working knowledge of physical security systems, alarm/CCTV equipment and monitoring, computerized security hardware/software, and technical security counter-measures
- Experience and capability in first-responder medicine (i.e. first aid, CPR &AED) and self-defense
- Familiarity with threat assessment measures and protective intelligence processes
- Must be able to conduct routine security functions including; walking escorts, climbing stairs, and standing stationary posts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid DL
- High School diploma or GED
- Willing and able to travel 50% or more of the time, including international locations
- Willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical (Conditions Apply)
- Employee Assistance Programs
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.