|Title:||Part-time Security Operations Specialist II (Saturday & Sunday)|
|Salary:||$20-24 per hour: Based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Part-time Transportation Security Analyst (TSA)
Who Are We? AS Solution is a security company dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and productive. We specialize in executive protection services for corporations and serve high net worth individuals, family offices, NGOs, celebrities and embassies.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
Duties & Qualifications:
The Travel Risk Analyst (TSA) will work in a 24/7 operations center, applicants must be open to working weekdays or weekends and all shifts (day, swing and grave); This opening is for a part-time TSA working Saturday and Sunday only from 7am-7pm, schedule may be subject to change. This role is responsible for management and coordination of supply chain asset tracking and assist the Global Security Operation Center (GSOC) Specialist with global security operations, staff security, security monitoring, incident management, and communications. The GSOC will feature 24/7/365 global security monitoring, intelligence gathering and analysis, information technology and communications.
- Monitor the supply chain movement in real-time, responding to panic alarm activations, asset deviations and providing emergency assistance
- Monitor the overall status and threat levels across North America
- Provide security assessments to identify risks and recommend cost permissive solutions for risk mitigation
- Assess global events and the impact to McKesson’s facilities and supply chain operations
- Provide immediate guidance and assistance during emergency situations
- Assist in the successful coordination with external organizations as to security, emergency preparedness, emergency response, communications.
- Prepare situation reports and maintain administrative requirements associated with role and responsibilities.
- Ability to work rotating shifts. The GSOC will function 24 / 7 / 365, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year.
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly to emergencies and stressful situations exercising proper judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, remain agile and adapt to unexpected situations or events
- Strong computer skills and a capacity to learn new systems quickly
- Broad understanding of GPS, cellular and Iridium satellite technologies, software platforms and hardware. Relevant GIS, mapping and tracking software product knowledge is preferred
- Intelligence collection and analysis
- Excellent analytical, research and investigative skills
- Proficiency with customer care techniques and processes
- Ability to provide trend data to operations personnel site management team
- Ability to identify customer needs/expectations and must participate in operations with the client and customer listening programs. This includes call monitoring to improve quality, minimize errors and track operational performance
- Ability to manage, review and analyze quality reports
- 3+ years’ operational experience in a Global Security Operation Center,
Fusion Center, Emergency Operation Center, Command and Control Center or similar security and intelligence center operation.
- Valid CPR Certification is required.
- Prior experience in security monitoring and security tracking of physical assets.
- Experience utilizing the various communication capabilities within a dispatch center including Radio Frequency (RF), telephone, data networks, and video surveillance monitoring equipment, inter-agency interoperability, console functionality, and other emergency communication strategies during sustained emergency events.
- Proficient with the use of technology and various communications operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of overall Global Security Operations
Compensation & Benefits:
$20-24 per hour: Based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Free employee life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710