|Title:||Residential Security Team Member (Armed)|
|ID:||1533 - 1534|
|Location:||Santa Barbara, CA|
|Experience (Years):||3 - 5+ years of Corporate Residential Security|
Residential Security Team Member (Armed)
Who are we? AS Solution is a global leader in Executive Protection and Intelligence Services. We specialize in servicing Fortune 500 Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals/Families and Philanthropic Organizations/Efforts on a global level.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 people worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to be more safe, happy, and productive while traveling worldwide.
We Want You!
The Armed Residential Security Team (RST) Agent is responsible for safeguarding an AS Solution client in Santa Barbara, CA. The Residential Security Team provides security for designated Principal residences using a protective surveillance model. Agents should maintain a low profile while on duty and are not only responsible for security, but also for providing real-time information about the surrounding area of the residence. Agents should understand the baseline of the normal environment, and accurately and decisively communicate to supporting entitles when required. This RST will have a high contact and interaction with the client, therefore Agents will be expected to display a high-level of customer service daily. We currently are seeking full-time and full-time agents for this client who will work overnight shifts and weekends.
Duties & Qualifications:
• Safeguard AS Solution client residence and maintains confidentially at all times
• Reports to AS Solution project management team and client representative
• Conducts ongoing threat, risk and vulnerability assessments
• Follow’s AS Solution and Client directed SOP’s
• Works directly with local law enforcement to insure AO continuity
• Operates motor vehicles in a safe and legal manner
• Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
• 2+ years residential security or executive protection experience in a team environment
• A strong understanding on residential and executive security standard procedures
• Accustomed to operating in a High Net Worth Client environment
• Excellent customer service and concierge skills
• Have an operational understanding of today’s technology across all platforms
• Strong writing and interpersonal skills
• Fluently read, speak and write the English language
• Previous Military, Law Enforcement, Government Agency experience a plus but not required
• A minimum of CPR/First Aid/AED for all ages is required
• Current BSIS Guard Card and Exposed Firearms Permit at the time of application
• Have a current understanding of all local and state use of force laws
• Possess a valid and current driver license
• Industry Leading Benefits available for Full-Time employees:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Paid holidays
• Vacation/paid time off
• Medical (Conditions Apply)
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.