|Title:||Part Time - GSOC Operator|
|Experience (Years):||3+ years’ operational experience in a Global Security Operation Center|
Part-Time/Oncall GSOC Transportation Security Analyst
Who are we? AS Solution is a global leader in Executive Protection and Intelligence Services. We specialize in servicing Fortune 500 Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals/Families and Philanthropic Organizations/Efforts on a global level.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 people worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to be more safe, happy, and productive while traveling worldwide.
We Want You!
The Part-time GSOC Operator is responsible for management and coordination of supply chain asset tracking and assist the Global Security Operation Center (GSOC) Specialist with global security operations, staff security, security monitoring, incident management, and communications. The GSOC will feature 24/7/365 global security monitoring, intelligence gathering and analysis, information technology and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the supply chain movement in real-time, responding to panic alarm activations, asset deviations and providing emergency assistance
- Monitor the overall status and threat levels across North America
- Provide security assessments to identify risks and recommend cost permissive solutions for risk mitigation
- Assess global events and the impact to McKesson’s facilities and supply chain operations
- Provide immediate guidance and assistance during emergency situations
- Assist in the successful coordination with external organizations as to security, emergency preparedness, emergency response, communications.
- Prepare situation reports and maintain administrative requirements associated with role and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work rotating shifts. The McKesson GSOC will function 24 / 7 / 365, twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week, and three hundred sixty-five days per year.
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly to emergencies and stressful situations exercising proper judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency, remain agile and adapt to unexpected situations or events
- Strong computer skills and a capacity to learn new systems quickly
- Broad understanding of GPS, cellular and Iridium satellite technologies, software platforms and hardware. Relevant GIS, mapping and tracking software product knowledge is preferred
- Intelligence collection and analysis
- Excellent analytical, research and investigative skills
- Proficiency with customer care techniques and processes
- Ability to provide trend data to operations personnel site management team
- Ability to identify customer needs/expectations and must participate in operations with the client and customer listening programs. This includes call monitoring to improve quality, minimize errors and track operational performance
- Ability to manage, review and analyze quality reports
- 3+ years’ operational experience in a Global Security Operation Center,
Fusion Center, Emergency Operation Center, Command and Control Center or similar security and intelligence center operation.
- Prior experience in security monitoring and security tracking of physical assets.
- Experience utilizing the various communication capabilities within a dispatch center including Radio Frequency (RF), telephone, data networks, and video surveillance monitoring equipment, inter-agency interoperability, console functionality, and other emergency communication strategies during sustained emergency events.
- Proficient with the use of technology and various communications operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of overall Global Security Operations
Industry Leading Benefits available for Full-Time employees:
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical (Conditions Apply)
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Req: 1510 - 1511