|Title:||Covert Protection Agent|
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Salary:||$115,000 - $130,000 Annually DOE|
|Experience (Years):||3-5+ Years of Covert Protection (or related role)|
Covert Protection Agent
Who Are We? Who are we? AS Solution is a global leader in Executive Protection and Intelligence Services. We specialize in servicing Fortune 500 Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals/Families and Philanthropic Organizations/Efforts on a global level.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide.
AS Solution North America, Inc.
11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710
California PPO License Number: 17384
California PI License Number: 28245
We want you!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an agent position with our covert protection team. This position is in the San Francisco Bay Area. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and can develop low profile protection and surveillance skills. This is a dynamic team requiring flexibility and an ability to adapt to changing operational requirements as directed by client needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As a Covert Protection Agent you will be responsible for the protective operations assigned. Additional responsibilities include, though not limited to:
- Ensure the safety and security of designated principals, as assigned by the Team Leader or Assistant Team Leader.
- Travel in support of protective operations advances, both domestically and internationally
- Conduct site surveys, and document those surveys for dissemination to team members
- Participate in recurring protective operations training, to include firearms training, medical training and other related tasks.
- Maintain communication with the principals regarding all aspects of protective operation processes
- Maintain established Security executive protection standard operating procedures
- Demonstrate responsibility for all equipment used in support of the protective operations program (i.e., vehicles, medical supplies, communications devices)
Duties & Qualifications
- Candidates with prior government experience are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work irregular or extended hours.
- Must be a problem solver and capable of multitasking.
- Prior attendance of a recognized EP schools such as ESI, EPI, Oatman, PFC, ITG4, TFTT is preferred but not
- Must have BSIS guard card and BSIS firearms permit.
- First Responder/EMT certificates are advantageous.
International experience is preferred but not required.
- Photography experience is advantageous.
- Must be able to develop sufficient firearms skills within the probation period to pass an in-house shooting qualification.
- Must be willing to work Wednesday to Sunday (Long-term with Mon and Tues off).
- 40 hrs. per week with the possibility of overtime as needed for client coverage needs.
- Must be a team player but able to operate independently.
- Be able to Pass PFT test: see www.assolution.com for more information
- Able to occasionally run or sprint, able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
- Candidates with diverse experience in outdoor activities, such as mountain biking, photography, hiking, survival, ocean sports etc. are encouraged to apply.
- The right candidate must pass an extensive background check and in-house training assessment.
- Job specific training provided upon hire including ongoing agent development.
Compensation: $115k to $130k based on experience
- 12-hour shifts on a rotating Shift
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical (Conditions Apply)
- Employee Assistance Programs
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.