|Title:||Security Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Experience (Years):||A minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience as a Program Specialist|
Who are we?AS Solution is a global leader in Executive Protection and Intelligence Services. We specialize in servicing Fortune 500 Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals/Families and Philanthropic Organizations/Efforts on a global level.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 people worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to be more safe, happy, and productive while traveling worldwide.
We Want You!
The Security Infrastructure Project Manager will be the leading effort to develop and coordinate the initial build out and implementation of an entire system of technological tools and security measures. This role will be heavily focused in managing the construction of brand new facilities; and must have a sound fundamental understanding of project management coupled with experience overseeing security implementation from conception to completion. Due to the remote and autonomous nature of this position, the Program Specialist will need to be self-motivated and capable of carrying out complex plans and duties with very little oversight or daily instruction.
- Acts as the liaison and point of contact for both internal and cross-functional projects.
- Evaluates project status and resource utilization; implements changes as needed; reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Create project plans and builds consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders.
- Supports management through project planning and coordination to meet commitments on time and within resource limitations; with client and management approval, assists with the determination of requirements, priorities and monitoring of progress.
- Works within program discipline and develops expertise as the documentation subject matter expert (SME), to expedite revisions, corrections, and changes to previously published documentation.
- Meets regularly with client management for status updates.
- Bachelor Degree in an applicable field preferred
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of experience as a Program Specialist.
- Industry recognized certifications such as: CPP, CISSP, PMP, CSPM (etc.)
- Proficient in MS Suites to include Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Root cause analysis, industry benchmarking, survey evaluation and data interpretation.
- Experience with Physical Security or Security Systems such as C-Cure or Genentech is a plus.
- Significant direct project management experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign.
Compensation: Dependent on Experience and Credentials
Industry Leading Benefits available for Full-Time employees:
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical (Conditions Apply)
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.