|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Salary:||Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Training Manager: San Francisco, CA
Provides direct support to the Director, Deputy Director, and other members of the Training Operations Group and Embedded Operations Division to facilitate routine functions and strategic objectives for training of AS Solution and client personnel. Manages all aspects of sustainment and specialty training contracts for Client accounts in the San Francisco Bay Area. Supports curriculum development, compliance and quality assurance objectives, and special projects as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following list enumerates essential functions of this position. Management may assign or reassign duties as necessary, with reasonable accommodations, to fulfill key objectives.
- Manages sustainment and specialty training contracts for Client accounts in the San Francisco Bay Area, to include administration, logistics, communications, recordkeeping, reporting, and all aspects of training delivery. Ensures training services align with contractual deliverables to meet or exceed Client expectations.
- Maintains instructor credentials, and instructs courses as required, for one or more of the following disciplines: Firearms, Defensive Tactics, Defensive & Security Driving, Emergency Casualty Care, Executive Protection, Risk Management, and/ or related disciplines.
- Supports quality assurance and compliance objectives for Embedded Operations and Training, to include oversight, assessments, and audits of personnel, equipment, facilities, procedures, credentials, licensing, and recordkeeping. Provides recommendations to leadership and takes action, as directed, to rectify deficiencies and optimize protective and training operations.
- Collaborates with team members on development of curricula to meet accepted industry and government standards, including development of comprehensive training plans, instructor guides, presentations, videos, scenarios, exercises, course materials, logistical frameworks, templates, examinations, and all other requisite elements. Supports accreditation and certification of curricula and training programs as required.
- Supports and/ or manages training programs throughout the United States and internationally, with travel as necessary, including instruction, organization, logistics, procurement, and other necessary tasks. Liaises with instructors, vendors, contractors, facilities, suppliers, government entities, and support personnel to ensure completion of training and compliance objectives.
- Collaborates with all levels of ASNA operational and administrative leadership to ensure employees meet requisite training and compliance standards. Interfaces with all departments and divisions to identify challenges, promote best practices, and facilitate solutions.
- Provides consultation and support to ASNA clients. Supports business development objectives with regard to training and other services as requested, including planning and project management for client training programs.
- Assists in the deployment, maintenance, and management of training, records, and compliance databases and online learning management platforms.
- Assists with tracking and assessment of key performance indicators for the Training Operations Group, including budgetary requirements, to ensure projects are completed appropriately.
- Prioritizes incoming challenges and takes either unilateral or coordinated action to address challenges or opportunities. Follows through on projects and initiatives until successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Supports the organization’s mission to “Keep clients safe, happy and productive.”
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree preferred. Be physically fit and possess a valid driver's license. Extensive military, corporate security or law enforcement experience, preferably in a military special operations branch, protective operations with a minimum of 7 years combined experience. Applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills, have high levels of integrity, and trustworthiness.
- A graduate of a reputable executive protection training school desired
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture
- Extensive medial experience (EMT, First Responder, 18D, Paramedic, Navy Corpsman) desired
- Leadership and management experience desired
- Strong base knowledge in all facets of protective operations
- Advanced understanding of technology-based protective applications
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
$125,000 annual income: Based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Employee medical and vision coverage – Medical/Dental/Vision
- Free employee life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.AS Solution is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or