|Title:||Senior Risk Intelligence Analyst|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|Experience (Years):||5+ years’ intelligence, investigative and analytical experience|
Senior Risk Intelligence Analyst
Who are we? AS Solution is a global leader in Executive Protection and Intelligence Services. We specialize in servicing Fortune 500 Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals/Families and Philanthropic Organizations/Efforts on a global level.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 people worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to be more safe, happy, and productive while traveling worldwide.
We Want You! - If you are a mid-level protective intelligence analyst with 5+ years’ intelligence, investigative and analytical experience. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field are highly desired.
Location: New York City, New York
The senior-level intelligence analyst will support executive protection, crisis management, travel security and corporate security on a global level.
Duties & Qualifications:
- Will work as a Senior-Level Protective Intelligence Analyst primarily supporting executive protection, crisis management, travel security and corporate security
- Diverse experience as an intelligence analyst, investigator and threat management specialist preferred
- Operates in a team environment at client HQ
- Develop actionable insights and recommendations from analysis to support decision-making and provide early warning on brand risks
- Research and analyze company issues identified by key stakeholders and internal customers for targeted monitoring, analysis, and dissemination
- Advise leadership on best practices
- Present intelligence reports to client leadership
- Must have a state approved driver license
Compensation: D.O.E. + Industry Leading Benefits.
Industry Leading Benefits available for Full-Time employees:
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical (Conditions Apply
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.