|Title:||Covert Protection Agent|
|Location:||Menlo Park, CA|
|Salary:||$115,000-130,000 annual income: Based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Covert Protection Agent: Menlo Park, CA
Who Are We? AS Solution is a security company dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and productive. We specialize in executive protection services for corporations and serve high net worth individuals, family offices, NGOs, celebrities and embassies.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
Duties & Qualifications:
The Covert Protection Agent supports all aspects of security operations for designated principals. The successful candidate must be highly motivated and can develop low profile protection and surveillance skills; Conducting covert field protection and surveillance both stationary and mobile. This is a dynamic team requiring flexibility and an ability to adapt to changing operational requirements as directed by client needs. ASNA Covert Protection Agents are expected to competently respond to any situation that may arise while supporting the client. We are looking for covert protection professionals with a high level of emotional intelligence.
Covert Protective Agents are often directed to work overtime (OT), nights, holidays and weekends. The Agent should be in good overall physical, mental and emotional condition, have a reputation as a team player and be willing to work long hours with ever-changing schedules. Candidates must be able to brief, defend, persuade and instruct others on security requirements and policies. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to write in a clear and precise manner are also required.
- Provide covert protection coverage for principals, guests, employees and others in a way that is professional, courteous, and in compliance with policy and procedures
- Travel in support of protective operations advances, both domestically and internationally
- Conduct site surveys and document those surveys for dissemination to team members
- Participate in recurring protective operations training, to include firearms training, medical training and other related tasks.
- Safeguard individuals and properties from all forms of security and safety hazards
- Conduct daily covert protection duties as assigned and directed
- Perform checks of vehicles including, fuel, wash, service
- Perform covert protection functions at selected locations and venues.
- Support other security assets as directed
- Respond to alarm/fire/panic calls and liaison with local authorities
- Document incidents via reports/pics/witness statements
- Demonstrate responsibility for all equipment used in support of the protective operations program (i.e., vehicles, medical supplies, communications devices)
- Work within a cross-functional team
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Follow and enhance the directed SOP
- Operates motor vehicles in a safe and legal manner
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree preferred. Be physically fit and possess a valid driver's license. Extensive military, corporate security or law enforcement experience, preferably in a military special operations branch, protective operations with a minimum of 7 years combined experience. Applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills, have high levels of integrity, and trustworthiness.
- A graduate of a reputable executive protection training school desired
- California Guard Card
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture
- Extensive medial experience (EMT, First Responder, 18D, Paramedic, Navy Corpsman) desired
- Experience with after action report writing
- Leadership and management experience desired
- Strong base knowledge in all facets of protective operations
- Advanced understanding of technology-based protective applications
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
- Must successfully pass the ASNA Physical Fitness Test
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
$115,000-130,000 per year: Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Free employee medical and vision coverage – Medical/Dental/Vision (United Healthcare)
- Free $500,000 employee life insurance
- Paid employee training and development
- 401K eligibility after 1 year of employment
- Retirement bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Daily meal allowance
- Domestic & international travel
- Career advancement & relocation opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710