|Title:||Risk Intelligence Executive Protection Agent|
|Salary:||Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Risk Intelligence Executive Protection Agent: Chicago, IL
Who Are We? AS Solution is a security company dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and productive. We specialize in executive protection services for corporations and serve high net worth individuals, family offices, NGOs, celebrities and embassies.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
Duties & Qualifications:
Protective Agents are often directed to work overtime (OT), nights, holidays and weekends and often travel domestically and overseas. Applicants should be in good overall physical, mental and emotional condition, have a reputation as a team player and be willing to work long hours with ever-changing schedules.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to tactfully negotiate conflict and remain flexible is a must. Protective Agents must possess the ability to interact with all levels of corporation management, liaison internally and externally with a multitude of other departments and personnel. Strong oral communication and representational skills. Candidates must be able to brief, defend, persuade and instruct others on security requirements and policies. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to write in a clear and precise manner are also required.
- Provide covert and overt executive protection to members of the McDonald’s senior leadership team
- Frequent (30-50%) Domestic/International travel
- Work within a cross-functional team
- Report to the executive protection program manager
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Be proficient in protective intelligence
- Conduct all facets of protective officer duties
- Follow and enhance the directed SOP
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree preferred. Be physically fit and possess a valid driver's license. Extensive military, corporate security or law enforcement experience, preferably in a military special operations branch, protective operations with a minimum of 7 years combined experience. Applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills, have high levels of integrity, and trustworthiness. We are looking for business professionals with a high level of emotional intelligence who just happen to have expertise in protective services and intelligence.
- A graduate of a reputable executive protection training school
- Illinois Guard Card
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture
- Extensive medial experience (EMT, First Responder, 18D, Paramedic, Navy Corpsman)
- Experience in human intelligence collection and analysis
- Report writing and intelligence analysis experience
- Leadership and management experience
- Experience working with C-Suite level executives or equivalent
- Strong base knowledge in all facets of protective operations
- Advanced understanding of technology-based protective applications
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage provided by United Healthcare
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid employee training and development
- 401K eligibility after 1 year of employment
- Employee assistance programs
- Domestic & international travel
- Career advancement & relocation opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710