|Title:||Intel Advisor/EP Agent|
|Experience (Years):||5+ years of experience in risk intelligence and 3+ years of Corporate EP experience|
Risk Intelligence and EP Agent
Who are we? AS Solution is a global leader in Executive Protection and Intelligence Services. We specialize in servicing Fortune 500 Corporations, High Net Worth Individuals/Families and Philanthropic Organizations/Efforts on a global level.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 people worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to be more safe, happy, and productive while traveling worldwide.
We Want You!
Today's business operating environment is more connected, faster paced, and less predictable than ever before. While many organizations spend considerable time and resources building their brands, very few dedicate the same effort to identify and assess brand risks in addition to the more traditional strategic and operational risks across the enterprise.
This position, which reports to the Director of Global Risk Intelligence, is responsible for contributing to the development and production of intelligence-driven decision support products that assess risk and threats to our people, operations, strategy, and brand & reputation. This candidate should be an experienced intelligence practitioner who has a passion for analysis, problem-solving, and advising and informing decision-makers.
The candidate will work as part of a global team, be responsible for collecting, monitoring, and analyzing all-source information to proactively identify and assess risks and threats that could impact our people, operations, strategy, and brand & reputation. This is a cross-functional role that partners closely with numerous business units across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research issues identified by internal customers for targeted monitoring, analysis, and dissemination.
- Data mine various social media platforms for relevant information collection.
- Analyze and assess risks and threats to our people, operations, strategy, and brand & reputation.
- Deliver reports, briefings, and presentations on a routine basis that help reduce uncertainty and answer priority intelligence requirements.
- Advise the Intelligence Manager on intelligence collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination strategies.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and departments to determine intelligence requirements and market to and expand the function’s reach.
- Initiate, execute, and maintain intelligence-sharing relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Possess and maintain the necessary skills, qualifications and certifications to provide expert advice on intelligence-related programs, regulations, industry standards, risk assessments, and related issues or questions that may arise.
- Drive a respectful team culture centered on open communication, sharing, listening, and recognition of team members at all levels
- Frequent (30-50%) Domestic/International travel
- Work within a cross-functional team
- Report to the executive protection program manager
- Safeguard and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Be proficient in protective intelligence
- Conduct all facets of protective officer duties
- Follow and enhance the directed SOP
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA in any relevant field; advanced degree is not required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in risk intelligence or in related (to include academic) fields.
- Corporate intelligence, military intelligence, or government intelligence agency experience preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytic, oral, and written presentation skills to include the ability to deliver communications centered on the target audience.
- Advanced proficiency in, or the aptitude and willingness to rapidly learn, Web-based social media platforms, search tools, productivity applications, and communication technology.
- Someone who has a high degree of emotional intelligence and maturity is a must.
- A life-long learner; someone who is dedicated to developing as an intelligence professional is also a must.
- A graduate of a reputable executive protection training school
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture
- Extensive medial experience (EMT, First Responder, 18D, Paramedic, Navy Corpsman)
- Experience in human intelligence collection and analysis
- Report writing and intelligence analysis experience
- Leadership and management experience
- Experience working with C-Suite level executives or equivalent
- Strong base knowledge in all facets of protective operations
- Advanced understanding of technology-based protective applications
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required
- Possess a valid driver’s license
This role will broadly contribute to the following operational requirements:
- Enterprise risk identification and assessment.
- Intelligence support to issue management, crisis management, protective operations, and major meetings & events, and…
- Everything in between to include political risk analysis and travel risk management.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Know and understand the intelligence cycle.
- Be an effective writer and verbal communicator.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a relationship-builder and collaborator.
- Have a sincere passion for customer service.
- Know that the team comes before the individual.
- View uncertainty and ambiguity as opportunities.
- Own a strong sense of self-awareness to include the ability to identify how others perceive him or her.
- Be a self-starter who possesses a high level of personal accountability.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Exhibit a strong desire to contribute to the vision of advancing this profession.
Protective Agents are often directed to work overtime (OT), nights, holidays and weekends and often travel overseas. Applicants should be in good overall physical, mental and emotional condition, have a reputation as a team player and be willing to work long hours with ever-changing schedules.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to tactfully negotiate conflict and remain flexible is a must. Protective Agents must possess the ability to interact with all levels of Corporatate management, liaison internally and externally with a multitude of other agencies. Strong oral communication and representational skills. Candidates must be able to brief, defend, persuade, and instruct others on security requirements and policies. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to write in a clear and precise manner are also required.
Industry Leading Benefits available for Full-Time
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Medical (Conditions Apply
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.