|Title:||Corporate Security Rover Patrol|
|Salary:||$20-22 per hour: Based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Corporate Security Rover Patrol: Lake Forrest, IL
Who Are We? AS Solution is a security company dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and productive. We specialize in executive protection services for corporations and serve high net worth individuals, family offices, NGOs, celebrities and embassies.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
Duties & Qualifications:
The Corporate Security Rover Patrol Agent (CSRP) Agent is tasked with safeguarding the ASNA client in Lake Forrest, IL. The CSRP Team provides security for designated principal(s) on corporate campus and residences using a rover protective surveillance model. Agents are not only responsible for security, but also for providing real-time information about the surrounding area of the residence and campus. Agents should understand the baseline of the normal environment and accurately and decisively communicate to supporting entitles when required. This CSRP Agent will have high contact and interaction with the client and campus team members, therefore Agents will be expected to display a high-level physical fitness, professional appearance and customer service daily. The full-time Agent will work rotating 12-hour shifts for this 24/7 security detail. Agents are often directed to work overtime (OT), nights, holidays and weekends. We are looking for protection professionals with a high level of emotional intelligence.
Applicants should be in good overall physical, mental and emotional condition, have a reputation as a team player and be willing to work long hours with ever-changing schedules. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to tactfully negotiate conflict and remain flexible is a must. Agents must possess the ability to interact with all levels of corporation management, liaison internally and externally with a multitude of other departments and personnel. Strong oral communication and representational skills. Candidates must be able to brief, defend, persuade and instruct others on security requirements and policies. Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and organizational skills and the ability to write in a clear and precise manner are also required.
- Provide covert and overt residential protection to the designated principal(s)
- Work within a cross-functional team
- Report to the residential protection management team
- Maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
- Conduct all facets of protective duties
- Follow and enhance the directed SOP
- Conducts ongoing threat, risk and vulnerability assessments
- Operates motor vehicles in a safe and legal manner
- Perform unarmed residential security operating procedures and site-specific tasks in accordance with organizational policy and practices that are standard and appropriate for comparable engagements;
- Utilize the Travel Tracker Application on Agents’ mobile phones to perform client required tasks;
- Convey information between Client, executive protection personnel and other staff as identified and required by Client;
- Setup and execute basic security functions such as perimeter and interior foot/mounted patrols, support protective movements by executing command post operations, escort vendors and contractors, monitor CCTV and other systems, secure client property and assets, stand posts and perform access control, identification procedures and other service related duties.
- Provide logistical support regarding security of the Location;
- Enforce operating procedures and site-specific instructions;
- Coordinate movement and logistics to support the named Client executive’s itinerary;
- Observe and report any event that may have an impact on operations;
- Provide assistance to any position or post associated with Contractor’s services hereunder;
- Prepare reports that detail incident findings;
- Collaborate with other agents and agencies to exchange information and coordinate activities to ensure safety of Client executives and individuals in and around the Location;
- Monitor, note, report, and investigate suspicious persons and situations, safety hazards, and unusual or illegal activity in or around the Location;
- Provide secure transportation to the Client executives on a limited basis, and as directed by Client;
- Perform property management functions for the Location on a limited basis, and as directed by Client;
- Communicate information and ideas in a manner so that others will understand;
- Performs duties as needed and directed by Contractor leadership, working in coordination with Client.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree is preferred. Must be physically fit and possess a valid driver's license. Military, corporate security or law enforcement experience, preferably in a military special operations branch, protective operations. Applicant should possess excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills, have high levels of integrity, and trustworthiness.
- Valid Illinois Guard Card is required
- Experience and understanding of corporate culture
- Medial experience (EMT, First Responder, 18D, Paramedic, Navy Corpsman) desired
- Experience with after action report writing
- Leadership and management experience desired
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Will maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance
- Must successfully pass the ASNA Physical Fitness Test
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts on days, nights and weekends as required
- Possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Compensation & Benefits:
$20-22 per hour: Based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage provided by United Healthcare
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid employee training and development
- 401K eligibility after 1 year of employment
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.