|Title:||ASOC Operations Specialist|
|Salary:||$22-24 per hour: Based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
ASOC Operations Specialist: Bellevue, WA
Who Are We? AS Solution is a security company dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and productive. We specialize in executive protection services for corporations and serve high net worth individuals, family offices, NGOs, celebrities and embassies.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
Duties & Qualifications:
AS Solution North America, Inc. (ASNA) is seeking a results-driven, highly motivated ASOC Operations Specialist. The Specialist will be responsible for supporting Special Project Managers, Recruiting Team, Clients, and Agents. This role reports to the ASNA Operations Director with a primary function of supporting all AS Solution Operations worldwide. This is a full-time night-shift (11pm-11am) position that includes a mandatory 90-day probationary period depending on job performance and operational needs. To be successful in this role applicants must possess the ability to interact with all levels of corporation management, liaison internally and externally with a multitude of other departments and personnel. Strong oral communication and representational skills are required.
- Support global protective operations and intelligence functions through monitoring, open source and database research, intelligence management, communication, and escalation as required.
- Responsibilities include standard and emergent operational support, technology support, multi-level communications, resource management, Client and Agent interaction, and operational intelligence support.
- Agent will provide support to the Global Operations Team with daily operations, through mission monitoring, coordination and communications.
- Support, as appropriate, using a wide range of tools and technologies.
Key Candidate Attributes
- Possess a well-developed, creative thought process and the passion to solve complex problems.
- Ability to work autonomous or in a team.
- Capacity and aptitude to rapidly consume large volumes of new information to quickly become a baseline operations professional.
- Has a passion to learn and curiosity for how things function.
- An outside the box thinker, that understands the value of being flexible, resourceful and a team player.
- Must have one or more of the following experience: Executive Protection, Intelligence, Operations, Critical Incident Management.
- Must be well versed in current technologies and open source search methodologies.
- Ability to attend training events that fall outside normal work hours.
- Ability to work 12-hour shift work both day and nights is a hard requirement – will initially work night shift.
- Competence with MS Office Suite and other database systems.
- Must be willing to sign an NDA and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to effectively and confidently disseminate information to individuals, groups, peers, clients, executives and other appropriate stakeholders.
- Must be able to quickly adapt and excel in dynamic situations.
- Prepare written factual reports of incidents in the proper format and with correct grammar and spelling.
- Must be able to deal effectively with clients, and local partners, in normal and diverse situations, using tact and empathy.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor during stressful situations.
- Must have CPR Certification
Compensation, Benefits & Perks:
$22-$24/per hour - Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage provided by United Healthcare
- Free employee life insurance
- 401K eligibility after 90 days of employment
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
- Casual work attire and work environment
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710