|Salary:||$50,000-60,000 per year: Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Payroll Specialist: Atlanta, GA
Who Are We? AS Solution is a security company dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and productive. We specialize in executive protection services for corporations and serve high net worth individuals, family offices, NGOs, celebrities and embassies.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
Duties & Qualifications:
AS Solution North America, Inc. (ASNA), located in Buckhead, is seeking a full-time Payroll Specialist. We are seeking an experienced, reliable payroll specialist to join our growing company. In this role you will oversee payroll operations, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. The Payroll Specialist will review and analyze payroll data and reports for accuracy. Prepare, process and track wage garnishments. Review and compile time records reporting discrepancies to management. Provide service to employees by answering questions, providing information and assuring appropriate follow-through and/or resolution. You will work in a high-volume office, processing and managing changes for all employees. You will work collaboratively and with a team of skilled professionals in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, demonstrating precision and expertise, in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Full cycle payroll processing
- Maintain paid time off balances and respond to employee inquiries.
- Update payroll records by processing status changes, tax updates, direct deposit elections and other voluntary deductions.
- Offer ongoing automated timekeeping system training and assistance to offsite employees and managers
- Collect, calculate, and import payroll data from time-sheets and timekeeping system for payroll processing.
- Verify accuracy of payroll data entered and compare against input documents.
- Maintain payroll records and file all payroll related paperwork following each pay period.
- Answer routine telephone inquiries concerning payroll issues in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Follow up on outstanding payroll checks and coordinate efforts with the Accounting department.
- Generate reports for various departments.
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures
- Provide payroll support as needed
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws
- Manage background investigations and monitor drug screen results
- Manage new hire paperwork process and compliance of I-9 completion
- Assist with general benefits questions
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization skills required
- Proficient in communication with all levels of internal/external customers
- Self-Motivated and takes initiative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet organization deadlines
- Works well in a team environment
- Demonstrated Problem Solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Access)
- Experience with ADP, Paychex and/or Ceridian software preferred
- 4+ years of multi state payroll experience; Knowledge of California payroll laws and regulations preferred.
- 4-year Degree (in a related field, Accounting, Finance, Business, etc...)
Compensation & Benefits:
$50,000-60,000 per year: Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage provided by United Healthcare
- Free employee life insurance
- 401K eligibility after 1 year of employment
- Employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710