|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Salary:||$70,000-$80,000 per year - Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications|
Intelligence Analyst: Los Angeles, CA
Who Are We? AS Solution is a security company dedicated to keeping our clients safe, happy and productive. We specialize in executive protection services for corporations and serve high net worth individuals, family offices, NGOs, celebrities and embassies.
Led by a strong management team with extensive international experience in the security industry, AS Solution employs approximately 600 persons worldwide. We are open for business 24/7/365 from offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. In addition to our own staff, we also maintain a broad network of closely vetted security providers to enable our clients to travel and do business safely, worldwide
Duties & Qualifications:
The Intelligence Analyst is responsible for contributing to the development and production of intelligence-driven decision support products that assess risks and opportunities around our people, operations, strategy, and brand & reputation. This candidate should be an intelligence practitioner who has a passion for analysis, problem-solving, and advising and informing decision-makers. This is a cross-functional role that partners closely with numerous business units across the enterprise.
- Intelligence support that maximizes the capabilities, synergies, and efficiencies of multiple team members and functional areas of expertise to include Travel Risk Management, Operational Intelligence, Protective Operations (Executive Protection), and Protective Intelligence.
- Risk intelligence support to additional areas to include issue management, enterprise risk management, and geopolitical risk management.
- Research issues identified by internal customers for targeted monitoring, analysis, and dissemination.
- Data mine various social media platforms for relevant information collection using open source research as well as travel intelligence.
- Analyze and assess risks and threats to our people, operations, strategy, and brand & reputation.
- Deliver reports, briefings, and presentations on a routine basis that help reduce uncertainty and answer priority intelligence requirements.
- Advise the Intelligence Manager on intelligence collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination strategies.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and departments to determine intelligence requirements and market to and expand the function’s reach.
- Initiate, execute, and maintain intelligence-sharing relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Possess and maintain the necessary skills, qualifications and certifications to provide expert advice on intelligence-related programs, regulations, industry standards, risk assessments, and related issues or questions that may arise.
- Drive a respectful team culture centered on open communication, sharing, listening, and recognition of team members at all levels
Minimum Requirements for position:
- BA in any relevant field; advanced degree is not required.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in intelligence or in related (to include academic) fields.
- Corporate intelligence, Journaism, military intelligence, or government intelligence agency experience preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytic, oral, and written presentation skills to include the ability to deliver communications centered on the target audience.
- Advanced proficiency in, or the aptitude and willingness to rapidly learn, Web-based social media platforms, search tools, productivity applications, and communication technology.
- Someone who has a high degree of emotional intelligence and maturity is a must.
- A life-long learner; someone who is dedicated to developing as an intelligence professional is also a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications; experience with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 is a plus.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (to include building infographics) is a plus.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Know and understand the intelligence cycle.
- Be an effective writer and verbal communicator.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and be a relationship-builder and collaborator.
- Have a sincere passion for customer service.
- Know that the team comes before the individual.
- View uncertainty and ambiguity as opportunities.
- Own a strong sense of self-awareness to include the ability to identify how others perceive him or her.
- Be a self-starter who possesses a high level of personal accountability.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Exhibit a strong desire to contribute to the vision of advancing this profession.
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Compensation & Benefits:
$70,000-$80,000 per year - Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications
ASNA offers industry leading benefits, which are available to all full-time employee:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage provided by United Healthcare
- Free employee life insurance
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid employee training and development
- 401K eligibility after 1 year of employment
- Employee assistance programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Great company culture and work/life balance
No phone calls. Please allow 7-10 business days for applicant feedback.
AS Solution North America is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
CA PPO# 17384; CA PI# 28245; Office: 11674 Central Avenue, Suite C, Chino, CA 91710